Aug 26, 2016

Maternity Pictures | Isla

I had planned on doing maternity pictures earlier this summer, but with our sudden decision to move, making time for pictures just wasn't happening.  After the whirlwind of packing, moving, unpacking, and getting kids all settled in their new schools, it was looking like there wasn't going to be time. Labor symptoms were ramping up and Isla's due date was approaching. 

That's when my wonderful, amazing, saint of a friend, Erin, offered to take me out to our friend Christina's vineyard and snap some shots at sunset.  I was feeling kind of rundown (think weeks of sweatpants and no makeup) so she came over with wardrobe options and accessories and got me feeling all glam.  The pictures turned out so much better than I could've imagined.  Erin is kinda the best.  I don't know how I would've survived this last month with out her, but all these extra things she's done for me are just a pile of cherries on top.





 
























No comments :

Post a Comment