May 20, 2015

According to iPhone | 5.20.2015

Lately in life...

Beach season has picked back up again and we're all pretty stoked about it.  We live for the beach in the summer and as my kids get older, it's getting so much easier to go.  I can finally make Indy carry my backpack chair and the 3 big boys are excellent swimmers and boogie boarders.  Ohhhh, how long I've waited for this. 


 BBQ season is in full swing, too.  We have the longest BBQ season in probably the whole country, so I guess it's not a huge deal.  We just really love eating dinner on the patio when it's still light out. 
My kids know the importance of big muscles and we wouldn't have it any other way. 
 Indy finally got a haircut and I have to admit it was pretty devastating at first.  I really love it short now that I'm used to it.  Those blonde curls sure had my heart. 
 "Oh hayyyyy, ladies."
I finally got new couches and I'm pretty stoked about how snugly they are.  I'm also very happy that we went with a dark fabric.  I was getting so sick of cleaning the upholstery on my old set. 

 I took a trip to Seattle to see Lizzy and I'm still dreaming of the flowers in Pike's Place.
 We had tacos on Cinco de Mayo and a few of us basically "came out" as Mexicans at heart. 
 Indy and Signe are the cutest self proclaimed besties.  Their love guys, it's so sweet – it's almost like Signe is like the big sister he never had. 
 I don't know what is going on here, but I love it.  He hiked up his chonies and pretended to dance – then this magic photo happened.  Ha ha.  
 Just when I think I can't love them anymore ...I do. 

No comments :

Post a Comment