Feb 14, 2013

I heart hearts {French inspired Soiree}

Last weekend I went to the coolest Valentine's Dinner Party hosted by some incredibly talented chicks. I almost never wear heals {I feel like a giant next to the hubster} but since it was a girls only dinner I went ahead and wore my one and only pair of standard black~ peep toe pumps. That's all I'll ever need. 
The party was hosted by my friends Stephanie and Rachelle. They are both super sweet and ridiculously talented. The invite said to bring a Valentine for 7 guests and to be creative. I made these simple Valentine cards with cupid arrows that say "gotcha" {thank you pinterest} and attached them to a homemade arrow that I stabbed into a Nothing Bundt Cake. 


We had dinner poolside in the back yard. The setting was BEAUTIFUL. I am someone who LOVES details and I appreciated EVERY single detail that was placed on that table. There were fresh flowers and berries, candles burning, vintage fine china and linens, gold flatware, homemade place cards and handcrafted bags on the back of each chair to hold our Valentines. SOOOO cool guys!



Dinner was DELICIOUS! Cauliflower soup, a sauteed salad, balsamic chicken + potatoes and a beautiful chocolate dessert. 

Chocolate mint herbal tea. YUMMO!

My beautiful friend Stephanie. Hostess with the mostess!
Me + Liz

Me + Kristi

My Loves.

After dinner we crafted these adorable sequin hearts to pin on our shoes. I missed out on the group shot but I'll wear mine on Valentines Day :)
 Thank you girls!!! Such a perfect night!

No comments :

Post a Comment