Mar 19, 2013

Lucky me

It was fun that St. Patrick's Day fell on a Sunday this year. I got to dress up the minions in green for church, which they loved. Daysen was so bummed his green shirt wasn't very bright, kids are funny. I really don't know much about St. Patties other than you wear green and eat corned beef and cabbage. Maybe someday I'll figure out what all the shenanigans are really about. 


 The other great thing about a St. Patties Sunday was that corned beef and cabbage makes a perfect Sunday dinner. I tossed corned beef, cabbage and carrots in the crock-pot before church and then whipped up some mashed potatoes after my Sunday afternoon nap. {How do you serve your corned beef & cabbage? I like mine separate. Also, I like mashed pots over crock-pot pots}. We invited my friends Bobbi and Stephanie over for dinner since their husbands and kids were out of town. It was delish!



1 comment :

  1. You are so cute Lela! So looking at your table cloth makes me wanna ask you how do you get stains out so well? :0)

    ReplyDelete