Oct 8, 2013

According to iPhone {10.8.2013}

 ~This Week~

Indy vs. burrito. The burrito won. It was a good fight though. 
 Yay for October--the month of my birth! I wanted these headphones this year and I'm obsessed. SO comfy, SO stylish and sound SO good. I just couldn't handle those painful little earbuds for one more day. Whoever invented those painful things needs a good smack upside the head. 
 Oh my Zane. A firetruck pulled up at the neighbor's house this week and apparently it was nothing, so they let all the neighbor kids climb all over the truck and shoot water from hoses. Zane was so happy that he hugged the truck tire. There's no such thing as a hand me down after Zane. He ruins clothes like no one I've ever seen. 
 I have been crafting like crazy every night. Oh how I love it. It's a good thing I don't have TV because I don't know if I'd be so motivated to craft. Lots of the stuff is for Stephanie's baby shower. I'm so excited I could pee...but I won't pee. I'm just that exited. 

 Usually I do laundry in the evenings, but crafting has taken precedence. Hence the 8 loads of clean laundry on the guest bed. 
 We watched General Conference all weekend and my soul was fed so very well. My tummy didn't do too bad either. I made white chocolate raspberry scones to kick of GC weekend. 
 Indy loves this little Ikea rocker. He couldn't even wait to get dressed after his bath. Riding bareback! 
 Maybe I'm a jerk, but I decided we should have a family laundry folding party for FHE. We listened to Mumford & Sons and got it all done it 30 minutes. I was so happy that I rewarded everyone with ice cream. I think this might be the start of a new tradition. 
 Random, but I thought these were funny. Truth people. 

Did I mention I love October?

I do. I really-really do. 

The End. 

3 comments :

  1. Indy on the rocker is classic. Can't wait for the shower--it will be FABULOUS. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is also the month of my birthday.
    Happy birthday to us :)
    [I have never commented before, but have been reading your blog for a while. I hope you don't mind...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how creative you are!
    October is also the month of my birthday, so happy birthday to us.
    [I have been reading your blog for a while, but have never commented before. I hope you don't mind..]

    ReplyDelete