Oct 21, 2014

Surprise!

Do I ever stop talking about how wonderful my friends are?  I don't think I do (sorry, not sorry).  I know with all the fibers of my being that God blessed me with great friends because he knows I need them.  The truth is, "There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate."  – and my friends... they bring chocolate. 

My sneaky besties surprised me with an early birthday party spa night last weekend and man was it fabby!  My friends know me well.  Very well.  They knew they'd need a solid sneaky plan – which they had. They know I love chocolate cake, dirty Dr Pepper and party decor in mint and gold – which they had.  They also know my favorite things to do in life are to eat, hang out and get pampered – which we did. 

Erin made her famous chocolate cake with blue ombré frosting. 
Stephanie brought the drinky drinks and set up a DP bar. 
 Kristi hosted, decorated and made me this giant birthday card. 

We stayed out all night like a bunch of wild Mormon moms – drinking soda with no bras on while waiting our turn for massage.  How we roll, guys. How. We. Roll.  

I can't leave out that my friend Christie was in on the fun.  She is a massage therapist (the best I might add) and brought her mobile spa up to Kristi's house for the partaaay.  If you live in San Diego and want to hire her to come do a spa party, girl's night, couples massage or just have her all to yourself  – let me know!  You will not be disappointed! She's the bomb, yo. 






I wish all the world could have friends like mine.  You just can't have mine... cuz they're mine :)  Thank you so much Lovies!!  

No comments :

Post a Comment