Dec 26, 2014

Thank You.


A few days after surgery I started a list - a thank you card list.  I vowed I would try to carve time out of each day to thank each and every one of you for the messages of love and concern, the home cooked meals, the visits and phone calls, the gifts and treats dropped off and sent to our home. 

I tried guys. 

Actually, I did get a few cards written (that Indy ended up spilling my Dr Pepper on) before I realized that the love and gifts of service that continue to be given to me and my family have been far too great for me to keep up with.  I'm hoping that everyone who is deserving of a Thank You card will read this post and feel how very very grateful I am from the bottom of my heart.  I will never forget how blessed I am to have you all in my life and I will not forget your acts of kindness. 
  
An extra thank you to my Mommy and to my Husband.  I know that caring for me day and night - both physically and emotionally has been a huge act of love and patience.  I love you both to the moon.  

Hugs, love, and a HUGE Thank you to all of you! 

2 comments :

  1. You've been in my prayers, and I hope you're able to take good care of yourself, not just physically, but mentally as well. I know how draining it can be when you can't get around, do things for yourself, or even drive/leave the house to run a quick errand. Take care, and lots of good vibes for a speedy healing process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! Youre right, the mental part of this is just as hard. It's torture to be so dependent on others and to sit back and watch the world race around you. You're so sweet for commenting. Thank you for your prayers! xoxo

      Delete