Oct 31, 2015

Family Pictures | 2015

I'm so excited to finally share our recent family pictures!  I've been a hot mess trying to make these happen, but I'm so glad we finally got 'er done.  To be completely honest – one of my biggest hang-ups was that I just feel "fluffy" right now.  I definitely haven't been at my best this year (can I just blame knee surgeries and stress please?) but, ya know, life goes on.  I'll get there.  I'm just so glad I swallowed my pride and went for it.  I'm sharing a huge portion of the pics, because I refuse to narrow down my favorites ...and you know Grandmas don't want to miss out on seeing them all.  Enjoy!

Our photographer, Brittany of Reality and Retrospect Photo, did such a great job!  She is exactly the style of photographer that I love.  She made us feel so comfortable and she listened to everything that I wanted.  Her shots all came out with incredible quality and beautiful colors (They'll be lower resolution pictures here so that they're easier to load – the originals are crystal clear and will make amazing prints).  I highly recommend her if you're in the San Diego or Temecula area!  Tell her you're a friend of Lelalove's :)











































































5 comments :

  1. I love them all! Lela you are such a beauty. I want to go take pictures there and your color scheme was perfect. And you and Sean are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly a beautiful family...inside and out! GORGEOUS photo's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I love your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lela! It's Amanda Rebekah's friend that also has the 4 boys!! Hope you remember me, anyway I LOVE this so much!!'I seriously know exactly how you feel and everything you were writing is so true..it's not the fact of having another BOY! It's the idea of never having a girl! You give me hope! So happy for u!

    ReplyDelete