May 15, 2013

Trabbis


My cousin Travis came to town this week with his wife, Myriam, and his sweet little new baby boy. A two week old slice of heaven that they named Shadd Ryan Skelton. Travis is my closest cousin by age and we've always been really great pals. I like Travis. You know who else likes Travis? Kids and babies! Which is why I was SO excited about seeing him become a Papa. He's kind of like Sean in that he has that sweet side. They were just made to have a babe in their arms :)

We rip-sticked in the cul-de-sac cuz we're super cool parents like that. 
Sean might be baby hungry. Literally. 
Indy climbed up on Travis and wedged his fat self into his arm and just stayed there. It was the cutest thing I ever did see.

I don't know why I didn't get any pics with Myriam. I found this engagement pic though. Aren't they the cutest?!?


Travis is in the NAVY and is currently stationed at a squadron in Texas. I'm crossing all fingers and toes that they get to come to San Diego for their next tour. I can already smell the back yard BBQ's we'd be having...

Here's a little gem circa 1986. We were in our aunt Merideth's wedding. You're welcome. 

No comments :

Post a Comment