Jun 25, 2013

Glowy Night

Have you heard of Chili-Mac? For some reason I feel like a lot of people haven't. Well, if not, you have now and you'll love it. We had our friends over for family night and I made them Chili-Mac. It's pretty much the most comforting food you'll ever eat. It's homemade chili over pasta with cheese, sour cream, avocado and corn bread muffins. 
Sean wanted to try out this s'mores with Reese's thaaang that everyone's been doing. They were good. Real good. Just not as good as s'mores with Nutella. 
Hurrr she is. Melty and yumtastic!  

Story of my life. "Hayyyyy, everyone look over here for a picture!" Two people look my way and smile. A few people look at eachother and one or two people make a constipation face. Yup.
 Then finally people catch on and I get a blurry shot. I give up. 
 Toasty, eh?


 Anja with her ginormous mallow. Have you seen these huge ones they have out now? 
 They make for some bad-arse s'mores. 

As the sun started setting it got super glowy outside. Pinks and oranges shooting through the clouds behind my avocado trees. I love that kind of lighting. I kept saying "It's so glowy out!" Is that even a word?
 After our sugar fest we busted out the geee-tars so the boys could serenade us with song. Nothin' better folks. I always tell Sean I love him more when he sings to me. It's like his secret weapon. 
 Sean started feeling icky and cut the fun short. Doesn't he look like a death-vampire-zombie monster? Poor guy. It was super fun while it lasted. I really love the Meilsoes. They're super cool cats. 
 The End. 

2 comments :

  1. I love this and I love Reese's s'mores and I love "glowiness" and I love you. I'm also pretty sure I would love Erin too - she seems like an awesome chick. Reason #1,000,000,000 why I need to move back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thats it, no more having fun with out me! Got that :) It was glowy that night...did you know it was b/c there was a super moon. Made for extra "glowiness" I say it's a word :) Next chili mac and smore nights with the cool Meilsoes count us in!!

    ReplyDelete