Dec 1, 2014

Halls Decked

I.  Love.  Christmas.  I do, I do, I DO!  

From the time I was a tot, I would get excessively excited about the festivities surrounding Christmas.  – and for me it all begins with the tree.  We almost always had a real tree growing up, and I would long for that comfy cozy feeling of the tree up, lights twinkling, fire crackling and pine fresh aroma filling the house.  I'm running out of time before my surgery (9 days now, but who's counting) and I have a list of Christmas musts to get going on.  I need to bake cookies, go see the lights at the temple, sing Christmas carols, host or attend at cookie exchange, attend a few holiday parties and dinners and then I'll be ready to hunker down on the couch for the rest of the season with my babies. *sigh* – I will have Christmas movies, hot chocolate and pain meds on repeat.  A memorable Christmas for sure.  Eeeeek! 

I've been working on getting stuff up around the house and I like to remember how we change it up each year.  This years tree pales in comparison to last years monster tree. – but our new guy is a fluffy & delicious noble fir.  I love 'em. 














No comments :

Post a Comment